The Role of Food in Your Cat's HealthOutside of regular veterinary care, the food your cat eats is the most important factor to his health and longevity. These lessons will teach you everything you need to know about cat food: how to read labels, how to choose it, and foods you should avoid, and why.
This course is ongoing, and no matter when you sign up, you'll start with lesson one, and move on with one lesson each week, to the final lesson, when you and your cat will "graduate" There are a few things you should be aware of before you sign up for this class:
- Enter your email address carefully. If you make a mistake, I'll get a "bounced" email, and I will have no way to let you know.
- Due to the amount of email I receive, I cannot personally reply to "anti-spam" measures you or your ISP may use. So if you're using something that blocks email until a "real person" sends it, you'll need to turn it off to receive the class, OR include firstname.lastname@example.org in your "approved" email list.
- Should you feel you need more time to digest the information, take it. Some lessons may take months to fully process and put into practice.
- Likewise, if you want to move ahead, click on the "Missed Lessons" link at the bottom of each lesson, and select the lesson(s) that you want mailed immediately.
- Some of the material contained in this class is also covered in other cat care email classes. If you find a section you have already read, you may choose to either skip it or treat it as a review.
Is your email box being filtered for spam? Don't let your newsletters end up in the trash. To ensure that you receive your mailings, please configure your spam filters to bypass any messages with a from address that ends in "about.com" (ex: email@example.com). For more detailed information, please see our Email GuideSite.