NOTE: Questions or responses to others cannot be published. Think of this as your own mini-article. Finish the sentence
My cats allow me to live with them
- when you don't make the bed because there are several little furballs laying in the middle of it....when you make their breakfast of salmon and shrimp before you make yours consisting of coffee and cold cereal....when you let the answering machine get the call because there are two little critters asleep in your lap....when you know she will be on the sunporch for only two minutes because it is too cold, but you wait by the door to let her back in....and finally, I lost my oldest, Dudley on Oct 14 and yesterday I found a bird feather that was exactly his colors, beige and white, and started crying again. Rest in peace my furry little boyfriend. I always loved men with fur on their backs.
- —Guest sleepswithcats
You realize you're kitty-whipped when...
- You're eating $.39 tuna from a can, and the cat is eating $4.00-a-can prescription diet salmon feast.
You realize you're kitty-whipped when
- it's 90 degrees outside but you put on your fluffy sweater because Fiona won't sleep on your lap if you don't.
- —Guest Nancy
You know your kitty-whipped when. ..
- you get up from eating dinner to turn the water on in the sink because your kitty (who has neveer drank from a bowl in his life) is standing in the sink staring at you, and then two hours later you realize you left the water running! Ouch!
- You have little time to yourself because you have taken in 20 strays and given them a loving home. Litter box cleaning becomes a full time job!
- —Guest Deanna
- When you wait for the dryer to finish so you can take the clothes out and dump them on the bed because you know the cats want to sleep on it. When you stop working on a 15 page paper due in a few hours to love on Mr. Demanding. When you would gladly sacrifice your health to make them healthy.
- —Guest Mary
- When you switch on air conditioning when you are trying your best to save expenses on electricity and stay up till 3am just so that your cat can poop. The reward is the bundle of joy cuddles up next to me.
- —Guest schatz
You know you're kitty whipped when...
- You're scared to move at 2AM to use the bathroom cause you'll wake the little one hiding in your armpit
- —Guest Chris
you know you're kitty whipped when..
- your cat meows at the bathroom door because he's lonely when you're in the shower..so you get out of the shower just to let him in so he's not lonely!
- —Guest justineeee210
You ignore a fracture
- While trying to catch my cat to feed her some meds, I fell and hurt myself. It hurt but I ignored the pain 3 days, while I still took my kitty to the vet for her daily check-ups. On the fourth day, my husband threatened not to take her to the vet until I went for a check-up. It turns out I had a hairline fracture.
- —Guest MM
Building for kitties...
- you build a cat ladder from the ground to the roof. When you build cat-walks that go around the 2nd story of your house. When the cats help walk your kids to school.
- —Guest Cat Mommy
- The chicken breasts you buy are not for you but for your cats. I have 5 furry felines.
- —Guest Rosalind Wilson
ur up again, now 3 am,
- because kitty is SURE that bug she didnt catch is running amuck in the apt and she MUST find it for you AND you must be with her watching/helping nvm "that man" who works to feed kitty but cant ever get good sleep
- —Guest Qoo
you know you're kitty whipped...
- when you choose your kitty over your boyfriend to share your bed.
- —Guest Izzy-cat's Slave
You know you're kitty whipped when...
- Your bewildered guest asks your partner who you've been talking to in the bedroom for over an hour, to which they casually reply 'the cats'
- —Guest CrazyCatLady